Travel Worry Free this Winter when you book an All-Inclusive Vacation with Elite Island Resorts!If you are unable to travel because your flight is canceled due to a winter storm, Elite will protect you by allowing you to re-book your vacation for a later date. If your travel is delayed due to a winter storm, Elite will allow you to extend your hotel stay by the number of nights that you missed (up to 10 nights). Book your Winter Vacation today, and relax knowing that your travel investment is protected!
Full Details: Worry-Free Winter Storm Protection covers hotel stays from November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 at all Elite Island Resorts properties.
Rescheduling Your Travel Dates:
- • If you are unable to travel because your originally scheduled flight is canceled due to a winter storm that affects your departure airport, then Elite will allow you to re-book at the same hotel and same room category for a later date.
- • Simply contact Elite Island Resorts within 24 hours after your flight is cancelled and advise one of our Reservation Specialists that you wish to re-book for a future date. Then, call us back within 30 days after the date of your canceled flight to re-book your hotel stay. A $99 change fee applies, and must be paid at the time you re-book your stay.
- • You may travel anytime within 12 months after the date of your originally scheduled check-in date.
- • When you re-book your hotel stay, you may choose to upgrade to a higher room category by paying the difference between your originally booked room category and your newly booked room category.
- • Rescheduled travel dates are subject to availability at the time of booking. If your original booking was not over the Christmas / New Year’s time period (December 25 – January 1) and you wish to rebook for the upcoming Christmas / New Year’s time period, then you will be required to pay the difference between your original nightly rate and the nightly rates for the upcoming Christmas / New Year’s time period.
Late Arrivals due to Winter Storms:If your travel is delayed due to a winter storm, and you will arrive at the hotel after your originally scheduled check-in date, but before your originally scheduled departure date, then:
- • Contact Elite Island Resorts and advise one of our Reservations Specialists that your original flight has been canceled or delayed, and provide your new arrival date. This way, we know you are coming and that you are not simply a “no-show.”
- • Subject to availability, Elite will allow you to extend your hotel stay by the number of nights you missed (up to 10 nights).
- • If we are unable to extend your stay because the hotel is full, then we will issue you a credit for the number of nights you missed to be used towards a future stay at the same hotel, same room category. This credit must be consumed within 12 months after your originally scheduled arrival date.
- • If we are able to extend your stay, then subject to availability, we will allow you to remain in the same room for the duration of your stay. If we cannot accommodate you in your room beyond your originally scheduled departure date, then we reserve the right to reassign you to an alternate available room in a higher or lower room category for the nights that your stay is extended due to a late arrival. No refunds are issued in the event we have to accommodate you in a lower room category for the extended nights.