For those who don’t just want a getaway--but want to actually get away from it all--Palm Island is the perfect all inclusive escape. Not just a resort, but its own private island, this 135-acre Caribbean vacation destination caters to discerning travelers who seek an unspoiled paradise retreat. Palm Island is an oasis of 32 tropical island and cays known for its stunning natural beauty with abundant sea life and beautiful reefs.
All Inclusive Resort Accommodations
43 guest rooms, suites, villas and unique lofts. Whether you choose a guest room or suite with a garden view, a beachfront suite with sand and sea just steps away, a private island loft or elegant villa, no matter what the choice, you are guaranteed to delight in the beauty and serenity.
All Inclusive Resort Dining
• Royal Palm Restaurant: Oceanfront a la carte breakfast and lunch, and elegant candlelit dinners.
All Inclusive Resort Bars/Nightlife
• Royal Palm Restaurant Bar: Oceanfront cocktails, what could be better?
All Inclusive Beaches/Pools
• 5 Dazzling White-Sand Beaches: Take a private dip on any one of our five beaches. The turquoise waters of the Caribbean are ideal for rest, relaxation and whiling away the hours in complete tranquility.
Things To Do• Spa, Fitness Center, Hiking, Biking, Tennis, Kite Surfing School on Union Island, Non-motorized Watersports.
• You can special order a romantic picnic lunch or dinner.
• There are hammocks throughout the island to just relax and take in the panoramic views of the Caribbean.
New St. Lucia Transfer
Palm Island bookings with arrival dates from December 1, 2015 onward will be routed through St. Lucia’s Hewanorra International Airport (UVF). This new service from St. Lucia to Union Island will be available every day except Wednesdays. All booking made before August 17th, 2015 via Barbados will be honored.
Recent Awards & Recognitions
2014 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards Finalist - Best Resorts in the Caribbean
Reservations & Information
US: (800) 858-4618
Local Contact Information
Toll Free: 866-237-2157