Brightside is a picturesque two-story traditional Caribbean estate located just steps away from Long Bay Beach – one of Antigua’s premier white-sand beaches and snorkeling sites. This tropical, hilltop villa is situated in the luxury, gated community of The Verandah Estates.
The spacious 4,500 square foot home offers magnificent views and full water access to Lawrie’s Bay where you can enjoy Antigua’s fantastic fishing, boating, and water sports. As part of your stay, guests will have access to the facilities at The Verandah Resort & Spa, just a few minutes away.
Brightside is a four-bedroom vacation villa that can accommodate 8-10 people. It has a private pool, air conditioning, flat screen TVs, and En Suite baths. Brightside also has a new complimentary WIFI network with access available throughout the villa.
The villa is also walking distance to Long Bay, one of Antigua’s most breathtaking beaches. Brightside’s national park surroundings offer the best of the country with the most of the seaside – rolling hills, lush vegetation, and turquoise waters. The villa is also within walking distance of Devil’s Bridge, a collection of caves that form Antigua’s most famous eco-tourism destination.
• Bedrooms: Three + Den or Nursery (First story: 1 Queen, 2 Twins. Second Story: 1 King & Area off bedroom that can be used as a small bedroom, den, or nursery area. )
• Bathrooms: 3 En Suite, One Guest
• Access to Resort Amenities: The Verandah Resort & Spa (All-Inclusive dining option can be added at the resort)
• Maid Service: Available at supplement.
• Full-service kitchen
• Large covered verandah with outdoor dining and seating.
• Guest bedroom #1 includes: Queen bed, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning (A/C)
• Guest Bedroom #2 includes two Twin beds, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, A/C
• Kitchen with stove, oven, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster and breakfast bar
• Open plan dining and living room with large dining table and lounge area with sofa and chairs and plasma TV (A/C)
• Downstairs bath with sink and laundry room with washer/dryer
• Large Verandah
• Spacious Master Bedroom with 4 poster King bed, ceiling fan, A/C and views of the ocean. Includes large verandah with outdoor seating. Spacious closets, including two walk-in wardrobe areas. En-suite bathroom with a double soaking bathtub and large frameless shower and double sinks, Plasma TV,c eiling fan and A/C.
• Adjacent to the Master bedroom is an area that can be setup as an additional single bedroom with Twin bed, a den, or a nursery.
All dining options are air conditioned for ideal comfort.
SeaBreeze: With it’s vaulted ceilings and Caribbean flair, this is the perfect setting for buffet breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Buccaneer: Casual and fun a la carte dining, serving Caribbean inspired buffet.
Nicole’s: Fine Caribbean dining in a warm and intimate setting (supplement)
Beach Bar & Grill: Perched above Lover’s Beach, lunch and evening grill menu.
Wadadli Snack Shack: Serving lighter fare and grilled items on Rasta Beach.
Pool Bar: Outfitted in natural stone to blend into the beautiful surroundings, the pool bar is a great place for a daytime cocktail or evening entertainment.
Beach Bar &Grill: Perched above Lover’s Beach, kick off your sandals and enjoy the sea breeze with beverage in hand.
Rasta Bar: A funky beach bar that lets you share good times and cool drinks.
2 White-sand beaches
3 pools, including Antigua’s largest free form pool, an adult only pool, and a children’s splash pool
The award-winning Tranquility Body Spa
Spacious fitness Center with Cybex cardio, weight-training machines and more.
Private on-site Cinema
Complementary kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, paddle boarding and more.
Scuba diving at our sister resort, St. James’s Club & Villas, offers guests excursions to more than 20 dive sites.
2 Tennis Courts.
Kidz Club with a jungle gym.
18-hole miniature golf.
US : (800) 858-4618
UK : 44 (0) 1245 45 99 06
Email : email@example.com