Whether you want to dive in for some water sports, unwind with a spa treatment, get going with land sports or excursions, or enjoy fun nightly entertainment, you will have the time of your life with the many things to do at Elite Island all-inclusive Caribbean resorts. Every day is filled with activity and here are some ideas of what you can enjoy on the island of your choice.
- Zipline through the national rainforest
- Join staff and guests for beach volleyball at 4
- Indulge at the Docksider buffet
- Enjoy after dinner drinks and steel drum band performance
- Experience an afternoon trip on the Verandah Catamaran
- Have an elegant dinner at Piccolo Mondo
- Watch the sunset on the dock
- Spend your day at the two beaches, pier or multiple pools
- Take out a Hobie Cat at Water sports
- Revel in a lavish spa treatment
- Enjoy a meal at Coco’s Grill
- Watch Charm the fire eater and dancer
If you happen to be in Antigua on a Sunday, don’t miss out on the weekly barbecue party at the cliffs of Shirley heights! Dancing, drinking, food, and a breathtaking sunset!
- Take an Island tour with Amir
- See the famous Mushroom Rocks
- Swim with the curious local sea turtles
- Check out the Rum History Tour
- Continue your local education with a stop at Enid’s Caribbean Restaurant.
- Try a Bajan Espresso with chocolate shavings on rum-soaked whipped cream
- Relax by the pool
- Shop at Lime Grove, the upscale and designer mall
- Be sure to look at the list of specialty cocktails and try the Green Monkey!
- Dine at the Sunset Restaurant Barbados, which is famous for its over the top spectacular dining experiences off-property, like the Cliff. If you’re interested in these, be sure to book long in advance! Spots are hard to come by!
- Pool and beach day with the family.
- Banana boat rides
- Segway tour in the morning or afternoon
- Eat at Tree tops and make your own pizza and pasta creation
- Indulge in the Knickerbocker sundae for desert
- Take Joy’s tour and travel in style by boat to the island’s dormant volcano
- Get muddy at volcano and waterfall, finish with snorkeling.
- Prepare for mouthwatering seafood at Morgan’s Pier
- Go horseback riding on the beach.
- Finish off with an elegant meal at Le Jardin.
- Head to Tommy’s Hilltop Pool for a perfect view of the setting sun on Morgan Bay.