There is a reason why The Verandah Resort & Spa is Antigua at its best—it was built that way! This dream eco-friendly, family-friendly resort built by Elite Island Resorts, is the collaborative effort of the top experts in the business. Every over-sized suite is exactly the same and features an expansive balcony from which to take in Antigua’s limitless beauty.
All Inclusive Resort Accommodations
180 Oversized Suites.
All Inclusive Resort Dining
• SeaBreeze: Vaulted ceilings, and Caribbean flair for buffet breakfast, lunch, and evening meals.
• Wadadli Snack Shack: Serving lighter fare and grilled items on Rasta Beach.
All Inclusive Resort Bars/Nightlife
• Pool Bar: Natural stone to blend into the beautiful surroundings. Evenings music and entertainment.
• Rasta Bar: Caribbean inspired bar that lets you share good times and favorite cool drinks.
All Inclusive Beaches/Pools
• 2 White-sand beaches
Things To Do• Close to the scenic and historic Devil’s Bridge.
• Spa, Fitness Center, Cinema, Mini-Golf, Non-Motorized Watersports, Snorkeling, and 2 Tennis Courts.
• Largest Kidz Club with a huge jungle gym and mini-golf!
Recent Awards & Recognitions
2014 ISLANDS’ Best All-inclusive Resorts in Antigua Award Winner
Reservations & Information
US: (800) 858-4618
Local Contact Information
Toll Free: 866-237-1785
Official Verandah Resort & Spa Website: www.theverandah.com