Close your eyes and hear the waves gently massaging the white sand beaches, the pelicans coasting on a breeze, a goat climbing up the mountain for a better view, and the palm fronds rustling under the warm sun and you have an idea what your days will be like at Galley Bay. This intimate, romantic Antigua resort features primarily beachfront rooms as well as the novel Tahitian-style cottages for an authentic and unforgettable secluded Polynesian experience.
All Inclusive Resort Accommodations
98 Superior, or Deluxe Beachfront Rooms, Premium Beachfront Suites, or Gauguin Cottages.
• Premium Beachfront Suites: 48 suites, which offer a stylish departure in décor "from" our original Caribbean-style rooms.
• Gauguin Cottages: Unique Tahitian, open style cottages each with its own plunge pool.
All Inclusive Resort Dining• Sea Grape: Buffet & a la carte breakfast, a la carte lunch, and Caribbean-fusion cuisine in the evening.
• Gauguin: Alfresco dining just steps from the sea, with only palm-thatched shade between you and the blue Caribbean sky.
• Ismay’s: Enjoy gourmet dining in a stunning beachfront venue perfect for special occasions (supplement).
• Barefoot Grill: Light fare and cold drinks on the beach or poolside.
All Inclusive Resort Bars/Nightlife
• TeePee Bar: Be sure not to miss the nightly sunset festivities!
• Lounge Bar Enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in a contemporary setting.
• Gauguin Bar and Ismay’s Bar: Located within the restaurants.
All Inclusive Beaches/Pools
¾ Mile white-sand beach, 1 free-form pool with waterfall.
Things To Do
• Close to Antigua’s capitol, St. Johns which has duty-free shopping and a casino.
• Adjacent to a tropical bird sanctuary lagoon.
• Spa, Fitness Center, Library, Bikes, Cricket Lawn, Fly Fishing, Non-Motorized Watersports, Snorkeling, and Tennis Court.
Recent Awards & Recognitions
2014 Condé Nast Johansens’ 2014 Best Eco Property Award Winner
Reservations & Information
Local Contact Information
Official Galley Bay Website: www.GalleyBayResort.com